Saturday, May 26, 2012

Here's an example of a cartoon that I'm working on for a promotional flyer. I may end up not using it, but at least I'm thinking about promotion.
It's so hot today that I decided not to survey brick-and-mortar stores in the area the way I had planned. I-35 has been shut down because of all the wrecks resulting from the masses of people trying to get up here from Austin/San Antonio (and I can't IMAGINE why!). The stores are packed with lookie-loos. We don't have a pool! (sob) So I'm sitting in here doing what I can by way of planning.

I'm also trying to decide what is scary enough to include in the next book in the series.

What scares you?

1. Sharks

2. Clowns

3. Nuns (with rulers)

(Lawyers and sharks may or may not be equivalenced)

Input! I need input.

No comments:

Post a Comment